COVID-19 POLICY AT OUR CLINIC
A new Risk assessment for the entire Clinic to comply with Covid-19 Regulations has been performed and policies and procedures implemented and Staff has been trained accordingly.
What are we doing at our clinic?
- Clinic is open on appointment only basis.
- Appointment are staggered to allow change of air and cleaning.
- Washing hands stations and hand gel available throughout the clinic.
- PPE available for our patients (surgical masks and shoe covers) to be worn according to guidelines, policies and Procedures.
- Only one patient admitted into the reception area at a time.
- Cleaning in between patients.
- All Patients to receive and sign health check questionnaire and consent at arrival to our clinic.
When you visit our clinic:
- You will be asked to sanitise your hands upon arrival at the hand sanitising station and PPE will be provided before entering the reception area.
- On your arrival you will be asked to complete a Covid-19 screening questionnaire and temperature taken.
- 2 metres distance will be kept between patients and staff at all the time unless there is a “clinical need”.
If you think you may have coronavirus symptoms please contact us to rescheduled your appointment.
NHS 111 has an online coronavirus service for advice:
For NHS information regarding coronavirus visit:
Information is also updated at http://www.gov.uk