Manual Lymphatic Drainage
Manual Lymphatic Drainage is a procedure performed at Med Fiore Aesthetic Clinic in Hale that is traditionally designed to treat swollen lymph nodes, applying a gentle massage to the body’s tissues in order to eliminate excess of toxins and fluid. Lymphatic massage also helps speed up recovery after cosmetic surgery i.e. Vaser Liposuction by accelerating the healing process. Self lymphatic massage after lipo has many benefits to aid the body’s recovery process.
Lymphatic Massage After Liposuction
The liposuction drainage procedure at our Cheshire clinic involves deep breathing techniques at the start and end of the treatment. This helps open the deep lymphatic pathways helping you relax but also helping the healing process by removing waste and toxins.
The lymphatic drainage massage liposuction procedure also has many other additional benefits for patients as follows:
- Can strengthen the immune system as part of a detox treatment.
- Help with post cosmetic surgery recovery reducing swelling, pain and bruising.
- Chronic lymphoedema and lipoedema.
- Is known to help with conditions such as rheumatoid arthritis, acne, scleroderma and sinusitis.
- Speeds up recovery after fractures, sprains and ligament tears.
- Lessens pain in sore areas.
- Relief for swollen ankles, puffy eyes and swollen legs.
- Aids the healing of wounds and helps improve the appearance of scars.
- Reduce water retention
Contact Us Today
For further information about Manual Lymph Drainage in Hale, Cheshire, speak to us today on 0161 826 0201.